One month ago I would have guessed on this date I'd be hugely swollen and completely over pregnancy. Never in a million years would I have guessed I'd have a sweet 19 day old baby girl who sleeps for 5 hour stretches at night.
Happy Due Date, Carolyn. Glad you joined us early and my ankles are back to their original size!

Silly Mom, quit putting me in baskets to take my picture.

Making faces with Mom

Yes, "Give Peas a Chance" Thank you Miss Morgan!

Sleeping Beauty
Can't WAIT to get there and HUG her!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan... she is awesome!!! Such a pretty baby :-) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSusan, she is BEAUTIFUL!! I cannot believe you have a baby :) Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! Hope you ladies are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThose are so precious -- glad she arrived early and you are able to enjoy her so much!! She is definitely a precious bundle of joy!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Mary