Thursday, March 3, 2011

Staying Busy

I was so excited about the 8 month photos I forgot to update with some of her latest tricks and favorites.
  1. She loves to jump in her jumper and now when we hold her and bounce she will continue to bounce when we stop.
  2. She holds her hands up when I reach to pick her up.
  3. She still sleeps like a champ at night (11+hours) and takes two naps on most days. She rarely needs three.
  4. She has 8 teeth but the top four are not low enough to show regularly. She seems to be teething again so I expect more are on the way.
  5. She likes to eat squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, and cheerios. She is still not a fan of anything sweet.
  6. She rolls over! Both ways!!
Making sure I saw her roll over!
 Playing some tunes.
Check out those cheeks!
 Love her! :-)


1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable and growing too fast. Love you all Nana

    ReplyDelete