All other decorating of our home has now been put on hold. There's only one room that Adam will allow pink and it's the new priority!! This is not completely intentional. I had every intention of shopping for living room lamps today. You may recall I left you hanging after we bought the couch for that room. I was so excited about finding the PERFECT fabric for Carolyn's nursery I drove right by the lighting store that was also on my list of to-dos. Oops!
Here's the nursery inspiration pictures.
Soft Pink Stripes

Cherry Wood Furniture

Chic Floral Fabric (hah, I used the word chic)

Here's the real fabric!! Floral for curtains, stripes for accent pillow, sage green for dust ruffle. Still planning on pink striped walls and now planning on sage accents. So fun!! Next up - paint!

P.S. Two post in one day. Yikes!! I need to go back to work. :-)
I think Carolyn is going to have a beautiful nursery:) It will be fun to buy little girl clothes again!!! Love, Aunt Peggy
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those fabrics! The colors look really pretty together. I can't wait to see the pink striped walls - sooo cute!!
ReplyDeletePerfect combination for a "little prissy" girl's room -- can't wait for the finished product. So far -- so good!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Mary
Aww, sweet Carolyn. Love the name! And cute ideas for the nursery. :)
ReplyDelete~Jennifer