29weeks 3days
The evening theme was "Phantom of the Opera" and we thoroughly enjoyed what we realized was one a few nights we have left that don't require a babysitter.
A few days later we attended birthing class at Piedmont. While there weren't too many surprises the whole experience was quite eye opening and a quick reality check of what's just around the corner. Afterwards we headed to the Atlanta Zoo for Camp Dance 2010, a fundraiser benefiting Camp Twin Lakes. Good times were had by all and I especially enjoyed experiencing the mile long bathroom line where I was the hugely pregnant woman who everyone had a million questions for.

The next day was my first Mother's Day. Carolyn didn't give me one minute of rest from her constant battle with my internal organs and I couldn't be happier. Adam pampered me all morning with breakfast in bed and I decided we should spend the day together working in the yard. Check out the next post for our landscaping adventures. That evening we were spoiled rotten at the Walters with Murray cooking a delish dinner. I couldn't have been happier because we were worn out.
All that and then the realization that 30 weeks came and has now gone is quite exhausting for this girl. Somehow the bowling ball I have strapped to my middle doesn't seem to be slowing us down too much!
30 weeks in front of Carolyn's new curtains! Once I hang the set on the other side I'll post more nursery pics.
I hope you are keeping a copy of your blog for Carolyn's baby book. She will love this some day. You look great!
ReplyDeleteLove Shirley
Enjoyed the photos -- you look great in yr maternity evening wear (and Adam in his tux)!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Mary
You look beautiful!!!! I espeically love the picture of you in front of her curtains. Pregnancy suits you ;)
ReplyDelete