that's so sweet!
Those pictures are super cute!!! Great idea, Mom :)
OMG - those are so precious, Susan!! She is a trooper to let her Mom just pose her anyway. That will be one of Grandma's favorites, I'm sure.Love,Aunt Mary
Great idea and boy does she know how to model .. in a pumpkin! I remember when you modeled by sitting on a huge pumpkin! Like Mother, like daughter! Love the pictures! Aunt Peggy
that's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are super cute!!! Great idea, Mom :)
ReplyDeleteOMG - those are so precious, Susan!! She is a trooper to let her Mom just pose her anyway. That will be one of Grandma's favorites, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Mary
Great idea and boy does she know how to model .. in a pumpkin! I remember when you modeled by sitting on a huge pumpkin! Like Mother, like daughter! Love the pictures! Aunt Peggy
ReplyDelete