Today is the day! Today is the day I planned two parties for - haha! First up is my business launch and I'm SOO excited. You can check out my website here. I'm so thankful for the friends and family that are placing orders and helping me reach my goals. Thirty-One is so great that I have the opportunity to earn additional demo products for FREE! Little Miss began the day by repeatedly saying "Mama" and clapping so I'm certain she's on my team!
Next up is her Atlanta birthday party! I can't wait to see how she goes after her cake this time.
Here's a few portraits I took while we were at the beach last weekend.
| Serious - just like her Daddy... |
| Profile with a touch of nose squinching |
| Perfection = the beach and my baby! |
| What's that holding you up Little Miss? Really? Grass? |
No comments:
Post a Comment