Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Adam and I have been in the Easter spirit for a few weeks now. Our Easter baskets came from Savannah (that's where our Easter Bunny lives) a little early so we got an good start on our sugar high. Actually, by the time Easter got here I was already out of candy and starting to eye what Adam had left. :-)


We officially kicked off the season dying some eggs. Adam says he had never done this before and really took to the crayon. Please note: He wrote on every single one of his eggs. They turned out great and made some delish deviled eggs for Easter lunch today.



After church this morning Jef and Laura were our lunch guest. They are posing here with what I call the "Crazy Grandma" plant. Not because my Grandma was crazy but the plant certainly is and it was my Grandmothers. I have never seen it bloom in the almost 10 years I've had it. I'm certain that this year it bloomed because I put my Grandmother's punch bowl in the room and it finally felt at home. Aunt Mary - Don't you have one of these too?

After lunch we headed to Adam's parents for the Walters family gathering. As always, our nieces and nephews did not disappoint in entertaining and cuteness.


Cade showing us his baseball moves.
Laney and Carley checking out their loot.


Brayden takes a break from sharing tips on how to get 99 lives on Wii Super Mario Brothers. Carolyn is going to need one of these cute baskets!

1 comment:

  1. Susan - great photos -- yes, I have that plant -- mine has never bloomed!! I'm still waiting - maybe if I get out my old punch bowl it will help it! HA!

    Glad all had a Happy Easter -- loved Adam's eggs - very original.
    Love,
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete