I have always been fascinated with the Bumbo and couldn't wait until Carolyn was big enough to sit in one. Last week we gave it a test drive and it was a little to soon. Last night when I was holding her she was holding her head up and looking all around the room so we gave it another shot. She loved it! So much so that she had a hard time getting to sleep. She laid in bed for over an hour talking to herself after her few minutes as a big girl in the bumbo.

Chilling with Daddy

We checked in with BFF Sydney today. I think we're catching up.
Carolyn (6 weeks) - Sydney (15.5 weeks)
Glad to see she's enjoying it! I can't believe she's holding her head up so well!! Such a big girl!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Lori
She is such a precious baby girl.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Mary