We love to take Carolyn out with us though. Friday night when were at Ippolito's this sweet lady asked how old Carolyn was. When I replied "11 weeks today" she immediately asked if this was the first time we'd brought her out. Hah! She's been out to dinner I'd guess 3 times a week since she was a month old.
We did spend this entire past weekend with our sweet girl and even took her to a picnic with our Sunday School class. We'll be back out this coming Friday night though to enjoy each other and I couldn't be happier!
Just so I don't loose any of my followers here's a few pictures of the little one. Today, like every day lately, was bring your daughter to work day! Carolyn's favorite hang out during work is her aquarium play mat. I'm pretty sure it's because this mat has a mirror.
Carolyn has made best friends with the little girl in the mirror. They smile at one another often.

Sometimes they don't get along and Carolyn will stick her tongue out at the cute little girl.



Southern Belles need that social butterflying. And, if she thinks YOU take pictures, wait'll she sees Papa this weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove the cute smiles at the other little girl!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ! Doug& Debbie
ReplyDelete